It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I am a huge fan of the holidays! Every year on November 25th, Christmas comes to my house. It runs in the family. They are all Christmas crazy too. The Christmas trees, the lights, the colours, the smells, the music, the décor! I love everything about this time of year.
Now that Dana and I have a child, it makes it even more special, even if she will only be 4 months old at the time. I want to instill in Isla the magic of Christmas!
I have been looking through magazines and shopping around for Christmas presents for a 4 month old and what she will be able to use in the next year. I have come up with the list of a few items that I hope may be helpful to you!
Munckin Squirtin’ Sea Buddies Bath Toys – These little guys come highly recommended.
I can’t wait for Isla to start enjoying them in the tub.
2. Infantino Big Top Discovery Cube – Isla I know will enjoy getting her little hands on this and exploring all the different sides.
3. Lamaze Activity Spiral – We have one of these in her crib and she loves the lion and all the colours.
4. Goodnight Moon – This wonderful book is going to be part of Isla’s stocking. Parent’s rave about this book and say that it helps get their little one into bed at night.
5. Nuby Play Links – These are also a great stocking stuffer and are great for her toys and chewing and teething.
6. Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Singing Story Time Puppy – We have already asked Santa for this gift for Isla. I really hope he gets it for her. It sings songs, numbers and the ABC’s. It also moves around. I can picture our babe sitting on the floor in the very near future clapping and laughing at the cute little puppy.
6. Vtech Roll & Learn Activity Suitcase – This toy may not be of use to your little one for a while but is great when they start standing up and learning to walk. This toy will have your baby learning about new places and possibly speaking Spanish by the time the travels are done!
7. Carter’s ‘My First Christmas’ Outfit – This is a no brainer for me. I will be going out and getting Christmas sleepers, onesies and outfits. I will blog my finds in an upcoming post.
Comment below if you have other ideas you would like to share. I would love to hear them!
Thanks for reading.