Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium – This is for Isla’s crib when she starts sleeping in it. We have heard many great things about this product and it’s benefits of helping babe sleep. Isla already seems to love it and it’s not even out of the box yet. The bubbles catch her eye and she smiles at the fishy.
2. Baby Einstein – Discovering Music Activity Table – Music runs in our family and from very early on we realized that Isla definitely inherited that gene. She always smiles to music and kicks her feet like crazy when we play music around the house. She will love this and what’s great about it is that the feet can be attached when she starts standing up and can play with it then. For now, we can have it on the floor and she can sit and play the piano there!
3. Halo Sleepsack – We love these and Isla seems so comfy in them while she sleeps. They give you that piece of mind that your baby is going to be warm but you don’t have to worry about blankets being everywhere around her. These are the ultimate for those cold winter nights.
4. Fisher Price Tumblin’ Tugboat – In the near future, Isla will have her first “big girl” bath in the bathtub and we wanted to have toys for her to play with of course. This little tugboat is sure to please and it also comes with little critters that squirt out water!
5. Babies R Us Octopus Floating Bath Thermometer – This is so cute and important at the same. It will keep our babe comfortable and make her laugh I am sure!
6. Baby Stella Peach – This is the cutest doll I have ever seen! It is something specific that Isla asked her Auntie for and I know it will become one of her favourite dolls. I now know why this doll has won so many awards. The details on her are incredible and so many accessories are available. Isla will be able to change her outfits, put her in her own highchair, change her on her own changing table and bring her out on car rides in her very own car seat among MANY others things. I can picture Isla toting her around everywhere and caring for her just like her mommy and daddy care for her now.
One Christmas gift that Isla got this year that deserves a picture on it’s own is this beautiful rocking horse that my dad made for her. The colours match her nursery. I am sure it will become one of her favourite things!
Did your little one receive any Christmas gifts that you know you just won’t be able to live without!? I would love to hear them.
Thanks for reading.