I am all about simple ingredients and making something to eat that’s healthy and requires absolutely zero effort. These delicious pancakes are also dairy and grain free! Another bonus! When I found this recipe on The Detoxinista I knew that we had to try it and our morning breakfast did not disappoint.
All you need is:
– 2 eggs and 1 banana
– butter or coconut oil to put on a medium heated frying pan
– a blender or magic bullet would also be handy
That’s it! Seriously that’s it! Then follow the simple directions below.
1. Preheat your frying pan with coconut oil or butter on medium heat.
2. Crack 2 eggs and a banana (preferably one that’s beginning to get spots) into a blender and blend.
3. Pour the purée onto the already preheated frying pan making small to medium sized pancakes.
4. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
This will make about 6-8 pancakes depending on size. I doubled the batch and was able to feed all 3 of us well.
Honestly, these were so simple yet delicious and the banana gives just enough sweetness that you don’t even need to add maple syrup.
We will most definitely be making these again!
|Can you tell she enjoyed them?!|
What’s your favourite recipe right now?