This post contains affiliate links.
Oh baby! Are you as excited for Christmas as I am? There is still some time left I know, but realistically the holidays seem to come faster and faster every year and before you know it, it’s Christmas Eve and you realize you forgot to buy a very important gift! Lucky for you I have put together this handy gift guide full of ideas for the little babies in your life. So kick back, relax, turn on some “Jingle Bells” and start on that Christmas List!
Christmas Gift Guide for Babies
- Melissa and Doug Hungry Pelican – This cool looking pelican crinkles and loves to eat food! Feed him his soft toys and watch his belly full up. I think Nash will get a kick out of this guy and you better believe that it has already been purchased!
- V-Tech Activity Cube – These are the perfect gift in my opinion. Lots of fun activities all in one compact cube.
- Lamaze Mix and Match Caterpillar – Lamaze has many of our favourite baby products. I am sure that this take a part and put back together little caterpillar will also be added to that list.
- Fisher-Price BeatBo – Last Christmas I wanted to purchase this for Isla but knew she would be a bit old for it. I’m so excited to give it to Nash this year. It sings, dances, lights up and allows you to record your own voice.
- Infantino Chew Balls – If you have a little one who is teething, you know what these are all about. Anything they can get their little hands on goes straight to their mouth. Why not have something for them that feels good on their gums and helps with their grasping skills too.
- That’s Not My Puppy – If you are not new around here, you know our love for Usborne Books. These board books are my favourite for little ones and make the perfect stocking stuffer and gift under the tree.
- Fisher-Price Kick and Play Piano Gym – Who loves music?! I do and so do babies especially when they get to create it themselves with a piano! This play mat is so fun and can be used for laying down, tummy time and sitting up.
- Fisher-Price Zebra Walker – The perfect companion when your little one can sit up and even better when they are able to start walking. It teaches ABC’s and 123’s and has many finger activities to help with fine motor skills.
- Fisher-Price Laugh n Learn Crawl Around Learning Centre – Loaded with lots of hands-on activities, an arch for baby to crawl through and more then 200 songs and phrases, this is sure to be a hot toy this Christmas!
Check back Friday for my Christmas Gift Guide for the toddler and preschoolers in your life.