This post contains affiliate links.
I hope you enjoyed this weeks Gift Guide for Babies. Now, here are some ideas for the toddlers and preschoolers in your life. I have tried hard to provide you with some great ideas that offer hours of fun and learning! I know that there will be some of these gifts under the tree this year for my preschooler!
Christmas Gift Guide for Preschoolers
- Fisher-Price Code-a-pillar – Honestly, how cool is this? I bought this months ago knowing that it would be a popular toy for Christmas. Your little one can create their own sequences by learning code which then tells the caterpillar where to go. There are lots of add ons you can buy for this also.
- Tegu Wooden Magnetic Blocks – These blocks come in many different sets and allow your children to make cars, animals and build anything they can imagine, all with the help of magnets.
- Leapfrog Leapstart – This is an interactive learning system that teaches core skills all with the help of books and a cool stylus to further the experience.
- Fisher-Price Little People Skyway – If there is one toy I don’t mind having around the house, it’s Little People. Isla plays with all of them constantly and the way she imagines and plays is priceless to watch. I am excited to add this racetrack to the mix.
- Lots Of Things To Spot – Another great activity book from Usborne. This one is sort of like a “Where’s Waldo” style book but for toddlers. It’s takes them on an adventure and gives different scenarios of things that need to be found. There are also activities and stickers to place around the book. These keep Isla occupied for hours. She loves them!
- Paw Patrol Zoomer – Apparently we have been living under a rock with the whole “Paw Patrol” thing so we are a little late to the party but it didn’t take Isla long to quickly become obsessed with all things Chase, Skye and Marshall. She loves them all but those are her favourite. This toy will surely be a favourite this Christmas.
- Gro Clock – Learning to tell time is important, especially when your little one thinks that 6am in the best time to get up every single day! I am hoping this will help the situation as it shows colour for different times of the day and when they should be getting up and going to sleep.
- Colour Wonder Mess Free Colouring Light Up Stamper – This cool stamping kit lights up and shows colour on the special paper. No more markers or colours on your kids faces or your furniture.
- Learning Resources Preschool Readiness Kit – Get your little ones prepared for school with this cool kit. Isla received it for her birthday and it has been a wonderful addition to our daily routine. There is a guide for parents and so many fun ways to learn and prepare your little one for that next step!